- The tiny village of Noordwijk hosts a massive bunker complex, which was part of the Atlantic Wall.
- The museum hosts a fire control centre, a radio room and many artefects.
- Get to know more about the life guarding the Atlantic wall.
- The Museum in the fire control bunker is open starting on the 7th of May until the 27th of August on Sundays between the hours of 10.00 and 17.00.
- A visit at the corridors is arranged by a guided tour from the 7th of May until the 27th of August on Sundays.
- Guided tours are at 10.00, 11.15, 12.30, 13.45, 15.00 hours and the final is at 16.15 hours.
For a guided tour you must perform an on-line reservation stating the date, time, number of people and your mobile number.
- Accessibility: The museum is not accessible for disabled people and wheelchairs.
Children only under guidance.